Best sighting system available for shooting in low light conditions will give you the most accuracy.
3-D Field Master sight bracket with red dot sight is the best sighting system available for shooting in low light conditions, will give you the most accuracy. This system will give you the best feedback on what your shooting form is doing before you take the shot.
If you torque your bow the red dot in the sight will move right or left, allowing you to correct your form before taking the shot. You will not see bow torque as well with the pin and peep sight system. Bracket is engineered to move sight in an arc as you change yardage; you will not need to change your anchor position to see the sight.
- Thumb knob for quick yardage adjustment.
- Adjustment possible out to long yardage.
- Adaptable to a variety of scopes and red dot sights.
- Available in right and left hand.
- High tech aluminum frame.
- US Patent.